Farrell Backpack - Burgundy
A sophisticated and practical vegan backpack made from AppleSkin. Neatly fits a 13" laptop along with phone, A4 documents, water bottle and other daily essentials.
Named after activist Clare Farrell. Read her story here.
- Burgundy vegan leather backpack bag with blush pink contrasting side stripe.
- Made from AppleSkin - an eco leather alternative made from apples.
- Compartmentalised interior - separate pockets for laptop and phone. Clip for keys.
- PETA approved vegan product.
- Subtle logo embossing.
- Silver tone eco-brass hardware.
- Delivered in a presentation box with an organic cotton dust bag.
- Made in Italy.
Click here to watch our YouTube video and see what fits inside.
Width 28 cm (11")
Height 35 cm (14")
Depth 10 cm (4")
Female model is 175 cm / 5'9"
Male model is 188 cm / 6'2"
This product is crafted from AppleSkin™, a robust, waterproof Italian leather alternative. The heat stamped full-grain texture makes the material less prone to show signs of wear and tear from daily use.
Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe away dirt and dust. See our CARE page for further information.
shipping & returns
We are delighted to offer complimentary worldwide shipping on orders over £200. See see our DELIVERY and RETURNS policy pages for more information.